to Germany - it’s only with Shevchenko
The Shevchenko company is the best choice for trips to Germany
- You are only allowed to leave Ukraine if you have an EU passport or a fixed place of abode in EU.
- To enter Ukraine foreign citizens are required to have an insurance policy.
- Current Entry Restrictions to Germany in connection with SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19
- You can get additional information via telephone.
In our company, as well as other companies involved in passenger transportations, there are general rules for passengers that should be followed during the trip from Ukraine to Germany.Important: The purchased ticket must be maintained until you reach your destination.
General rules for passengers
- A ticket you bought is a personal nominal travel document to travel by bus, which is not under any circumstances be transferred to another passenger for use. Do not make any changes to a ticket that was sold you.
- The passenger is obliged to confirm his trip at least 72 hours before departure. In case of non-confirmation, the company reserves the right to sell this place without monetary compensation to the passenger.
- Your travel document, acquired with an open date return journey, relevant for 6 months from the date of departure "there".
- In case when paid trip in the return travel did not take place due to the circumstances of the passenger, the money for the ticket will not be returned.
- Lost travel document cannot be recovered. The passenger will not be able to claim a refund for it.
- The passenger is responsible for the safety of valuables in hand luggage.
- Children and young people under 16 years old can travel only with adults.
- The driver of the passenger bus reserves the right not to transport passengers if the passenger does not have official documents (no visa, it expired, the availability of a ticket or cash).
- If the passenger fails to comply with border regulations and will be detained at the border and it will delay the flight crew then the passenger bus has the right to continue moving without a passenger without waiting for the end of the proceedings.
Discounts on tickets Ukraine - Germany
- Children up to 5 years - 50% of the ticket price
- Children from 6 to 12 years - 20%
- 6 people or more - 10%
- Students (ISIC) from 01.09 to 25.05 - 10%
- The ticket price includes 2 pieces of baggage with a size of no more than 60x40x40 cm and with a total weight of up to 50 kg.
- The ticket price for children up to 5 years old includes 1 piece of baggage weighing no more than 25 kg.
- Additional baggage is transported if there is free space in the luggage compartment of the bus for 1.5 euro / kg.
What can be imported to Ukraine by bus?
- Goods worth up to 500 euros per person imported without taxes.
- Personal protective equipment -1 body armor per person, or helmets and body armors without limitations for the needs of the Defense Ministry or the Ministry of Internal Affairs and other law enforcement.
- 5 packs of each title of drugs (for one person), and drugs - no more than specified in the recipe.
- Food products for personal use in the amount of no more than 200 euros per person.
- Alcohol and tobacco per 1 person: No more 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars or 250g of tobacco; 5 liters of beer, 2 liters of wine, 1 liter of strong alcoholic beverages.
- Cash up to 10 thousand euro - without written declaration, and over 10 thousand euro - with written declaration, and the presentation of a document about cash withdrawals from bank accounts.
Prohibited for carriage baggage in Ukraine
- Food products more than 200 euros per person.
- Psychotropic, narcotic and toxic substances, except obtained on prescription.
- Arms, ammunition, special military vehicles, explosives, etc.
- All types of rocket fuel
- Special technical means for secret obtainment of information
- Electroshock devices and special equipment used by law enforcement agencies.
Important: Shevchenko Transportation Company is not responsible for failure to comply by passenger the norms of the border and passport control.
REPAYMENT CONDITIONS ON UNUSED TICKET
Unused ticket is repaid partially. The repayment depends on the time of a trip beginning. The repayment percent of ticket cost:
- 50% of travel cost if a trip is cancelled more than 5 days in advance;
- 10% of travel cost if a trip is cancelled less than 5 days in advance
- the ticket is not repaid if rejected less than 24 hours before the trip
We offer trips from Ukraine every Wednesday and trips from Germany every Saturday:
Current Entry Restrictions in connection with SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19