Trips to Ukraine from Germany
To make your trip pleasant and comfortable, it is worth to prepare for it beforehand. Suggest to pay attention to useful information that will make your trip easy.
Before planning a trip it is worth to familiarize with the weather forecast in Ukraine in coming days.
For a trip to Ukraine from Germany you do not need a visa. However, to be sure that in an unexpected situation, you know where to go - it is best to have with you some addresses and phone numbers of some institutions.
- Time difference with Kiev is 1 hour.
- Code of Ukraine +380
- Police - 110
- Rescue Service, fire and emergency service - 112
- Address: 25 Bohdan Khmelnytsky St., Kyiv, 01901.
- Getting there: You can use the metro stations "Theatre", "University" and "Golden Gate".
- Tel.: +38(044) 281 11 00
- Fax: +38(044) 281 13 81
- Website: www.kiew.diplo.de
- Working hours: Monday to Thursday - from 8-00 to 13-00 and from 14-00 to 17-15, and Friday from 8-00 to 12-30 and from 13-00 to 15-30. *
*Please note the holidays and weekends for 2020 in which the embassy is not going to work.
- Consulate General in Dnepropetrovsk (temporary office)
- Address: 1 Karl Marx Ave., office 301, Dnepropetrovsk, 49005
- Tel.: +38(056) 732 14 20
- Fax: +38(056) 732 14 19
- Website: www.donezk.diplo.de
- Honorary Consul of Germany in Lviv
- Address: 6 Vynnychenko St., Lviv, 79008
- Tel. / Fax:+380 322 75 71 02
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Honorary Consul of Germany in Odessa
- Address: 9 Lanzheronovskaya St., office 17, Odessa, 65026
- Tel.: + 38-048-777 89 03
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Honorary Consul of Germany in Kharkiv
- Address: 14a Skrypnyck St., Kharkiv, 61057
- Tel.: +38 (057) 728 4118
- Fax: +38 (057) 752 5650
- Working hours: Tuesday and Thursday 9.00-13.00
- E-mail: email@example.com
While in Germany is useful to know where the embassy or consulate of Ukraine is. There is the Embassy in Berlin, and other cities in Germany (Bonn, Munich, Hamburg and Frankfurt) have Ukrainian representative offices - the Consulate.
We offer trips from Ukraine every wednesday and thursday and trips from Germany every saturday and sunday:
Current Entry Restrictions in connection with SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19